2009/07/19

DWB...

"Get out the Car! NOW!"

Ahh DWB, a friend of mine was pulled over for this violation last night...What is it you ask? It's a gateway violation...Police! (not speaking for all of them, many of them are truly guardians of PEACE, Good job fellas!) But ahem! back to my point...If you qualify for DWB :D (not a good thing).... there isn't a seat belt in the world that can save you! Still, although you can be pulled over for DWB, you can't be given a ticket for it. No, no, no DWB is just the intro!

Once pulled over, the real battle begins...yup. It's a gateway tactic...profiling, harassment...shall I go further? Okay. Lets talk about the Cop that pulls you over for DWB. He's often overweight, and amidst the donut crumbs adorning his uniform, he often has a chip on his shoulder (Do not look for chip, you can't actually see it : D). Okay, you fell into his trap, now what?

Be ready for some pressure tactics, this bad boy cop now has to justify this inconvenience, usually by running your plates in hopes that you've done something, anything in the past he can make you pay retribution for... Oh and don't be surprised if they wanna look around your car, word to the wise, politely decline this request.

If he doesn't succeed in finding a reason to administer you the golden ticket(not the good kind), you'll be offered a BS reason as to why he pulled you over, such as the following....(True Story)

Police Officer: "I was in a high speed chase, the guy was going like 95 mph, I was chasin'em and you got in the way... I couldn't go around you and you were driving so slow I couldn't catch"em. That's why I pulled you over" ???????? haha, yeah okay.... Right about now's the moment when your thinking about peeling off, pumping some old school N.W.A., track 2 on that sucker all the way home, trust me, I've been there!

I'm saying...You coulda been anywhere in the world...but instead, you got stuck with this product of discrimination......All over DWB.

Driving.While.Black!

Buckle Up Fam.

The following is a list of popular DWB phrases cops use to rile you up(some of which I've heard personally):

"Ever been to jail before?"
"If I search this car, am I gonna find anything?"
"Your getting excited!"
And last but not least "You look like you know the Miranda Rights!"




No comments:

Post a Comment